Shai Dothan, an associate professor in iCourts, has edited a special issue of the Journal of International Dispute Settlement. The special issue features articles from:
- Shai Dothan, Margin of Appreciation and Democracy: Human Rights and Deference to Political Bodies
- Richard H. Pildes, Supranational Courts and The Law of Democracy: The European Court of Human Rights
- Yuval Shany, All Roads Lead to Strasbourg?: Application of the Margin of Appreciation Doctrine by the European Court of Human Rights and the UN Human Rights Committee
- Mikael Rask Madsen, Rebalancing European Human Rights: Has the Brighton Declaration Engendered a New Deal on Human Rights in Europe?
- Oddný Mjöll Arnardóttir, The Brighton Aftermath and the Changing Role of the European Court of Human Rights
- Eyal Benvenisti, The Margin of Appreciation, Subsidiarity and Global Challenges to Democracy
You can read more here.