The Faculty of Law of the Technological University of Peru and the Argentinian association Akademica are co-organizing the international webinar ‘Russia’s invasion of Ukraine: Analysis from the Perspectives of International Law and International Relations.’
The webinar will be live-streamed through Academika.online Facebook page on 11 March 2022, from 15:00 to 17:00 (Central European Time). Attendance certificates will be issued to registered participants. Participants can register for free by filling in the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/gB6BTwzQSEbCX6xc6
- Carolina Loayza Tamayo. Professor at the Technological University of Peru.
- Daniela Malapi Hernandez. Professor of public international law. Director of academic design at the Technological University of Peru.
- Sergii Masol (Ukraine), Researcher, University of Cologne, Germany. Doctoral degree (European University Institute, Italy); master’s degree in human rights (Lund University, Sweden); bachelor of laws (National Aviation University, Ukraine).
- Juan Pablo Pérez-León-Acevedo (Peru), Doctor in international law, Researcher at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, where he also teaches. Visiting lecturer at the Technological University of Peru. Affiliated as a researcher to PluriCourts, University of Oslo.
- Giorgi Chakhvadze (Georgia). Doctoral candidate (international law) at Tbilisi State University (Georgia). Lecturer at universitites in Georgia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Be First to Comment